Experts Only! The World's Fastest RC Car 0-100mph in under 5 seconds!
- Traxxas Stability Management® (TSM)
- TQi 2.4GHz radio system with Traxxas Link Wireless Module
- Bold ProGraphix® painted bodies
- 100+mph out of the box with optional Power Cell LiPo batteries
- Castle Creations Mamba Monster extreme speed control
- Traxxas Big Block Brushless Motor, powered by Castle
- Integrated speed, RPM, temperature, and voltage telemetry system
- Hard-anodized, PTFE-Coated GTR shocks
- All-wheel drive
Art of Speed
Traxxas is The Fastest Name in Radio Control®. For over 30 years Traxxas has been pushing the performance envelope; leading the industry with technology and innovation. Our passion for cutting edge design, precision, and quality culminates into one vehicle that could only come from Traxxas. Lightning quick steering response and AWD traction make XO-1 unlike anything you have ever driven before. Belted slick tires and functional aerodynamics keep you glued to the pavement. 0-60 in 2.3 seconds. 0-100 in 4.92 seconds. Top speed over 100mph! Simply put, the XO-1 is the most extreme Ready-To-Race® radio controlled supercar in the world.
Big Block Muscle
Supercars are known for their artful, purpose-driven design and insane horsepower and performance. When Traxxas engineers set out to build the XO-1, it had to look good and drive at over-the-top speed. To complement the aerodynamic design and put it to good use, they went for massive power. The XO-1 required a brushless system that could handle and deliver the necessary 6s LiPo power to destroy all speed limits. From the factory, the XO-1 puts out massive acceleration and true supercar performance that simply cannot be touched. It’s all courtesy of the high-powered Traxxas Big Block brushless motor and 6S-ready electronic speed control. You wouldn’t expect anything less from The Fastest Name in Radio Control.
Accelerate Faster/Corner Faster/Brake Harder/Stay in Control
Traxxas Stability Management® (TSM) allows you to experience all the extreme power, speed, and acceleration that was engineered into your XO-1 making it much easier to control on common slippery surfaces such as dusty asphalt, smooth concrete, and even ice and snow. Punch it off the line and TSM goes to work sensing the vehicle’s direction and making steering corrections to provide straight-ahead full-throttle acceleration without fishtailing, spinouts, and loss of control. TSM also works during cornering, first making intuitive corrections to maintain your line, and then allowing you to hammer the throttle earlier in the turn for much faster exit speeds. Braking is dramatically improved as TSM works to keep you arrow straight until you come to a complete stop.
Skill Level 10 - Experts Only! Previous experience with high-power radio controlled models is required! These models are capable of extreme speed and acceleration! They carry our highest skill level rating (10) and are intended for expert drivers only. This model is not intended for use by children or minors younger than 16 years old. Individuals younger than 16 years old require responsible adult supervision during operation and maintenance.
- Traxxas Stability Management®
- Bold ProGraphx Painted Bodies
- 100+mph Out of the box!*
- Castle Mamba Monster Extreme Speed Control
- Traxxas Big Block Brushless Motor
- TQi 2.4GHz Radio System with Traxxas Link Wireless Module*
- Integrated speed, RPM, and voltage Telemetry System*
- Shock-Absorbing Cush Drive™
- Shaft-driven All Wheel Drive
- Machined 6061 Aluminum C-Hubs, Steering Knuckles, Axle Carriers, and Shock Towers
- Hard-anodized GTR Shocks
- Steel Splined (SS) dual-CV Driveshafts
Traxxas backs XO-1 and all of their products with top-notch support that is second to none. A staff of skilled representatives is on-hand to answer your questions via phone, website, or email. Unmatched parts support allows XO-1 to be serviced with parts and support from thousands of hobby dealers worldwide. Your investment is also protected by the Traxxas Lifetime Electronics Warranty. Traxxas goes the extra mile to ensure that your RC experience is easy and fun (and fast!).