With the glow igniter attached and a few tugs of the pull starter, fuel exits the Volcano's fuel tank and flows through its carburetor. As pressure builds inside the combustion chamber, the fuel ignites, causing a violent explosion. With great force, the exhaust gases rush through the exhaust manifold and into the performance tuned exhaust pipe. like a great eruption, the gasses escape the grips of the Volcano S30. This is now an active Volcano!
Quickly stabbing the throttle, debris is launched into the air, mixing with the swirling smoke. The loud screams of the 3.0cc 2-stroke nitro engine echo through the surrounding villages. This Volcano packs enough force to level the competition!
With its large monster truck tires, 4-wheel independent suspension, and eight aluminum capped oil filled shocks, the Volcano S30 nitro monster truck can flow over rough terrain at alarming speeds.
A durable 2.5mm aluminum alloy chassis provides a sturdy foundation for the reliable shaft driven 4WD drivetrain. Front and rear gear differentials offer stable performance that can be tuned with different weight oils or grease. Topped off with a 2.4GHz radio system, high torque steering servo, and high torque throttle/brake servo, the Volcano S30 is a great choice for anyone who is looking for the kind of monster truck excitement, only a Volcano can provide.
Get the Volcano S30 today, and experience an adrenaline explosion you won’t want to run away from!
- Powerful 2-stroke nitro engine, Pull start, Large capacity fuel tank, Tuned Exhaust pipe, 2.5mm 6061 Aluminum chassis, Aluminum capped oil filled shocks, Front and rear gear differentials, Ball bearings throughout.
- Easily tuned engine, Tunable centrifugal clutch, Adjustable brake linkage, Adjustable ride height, Tunable suspension, Multiple shock locations, Adjustable toe angle, Adjustable camber.
- High traction monster truck tires, chrome rims, Shaft driven durability, Enclosed battery box, Chrome tuned pipe.
- Big & powerful 3.0cc Nitro Engine, High torque throttle/brake servo, High torque steering servo, 2.4GHz radio system.
- Assembled & Almost Ready to Run - Requires Nitro Fuel, Glow Igniter, After Run Oil, AA Batteries for Transmitter & Receiver