4X4 monster truck fun starts with T-Maxx. When T-Maxx launched onto the scene a whole new world of RC driving possibilities emerged. T-Maxx has become the world's best-selling Ready-To-Race® nitro monster truck by climbing, jumping, and ripping through terrain that others simply wouldn't dare to attempt. Hardcore nitro monster crushing continues to evolve and so does T-Maxx. Introducing the T-Maxx 3.3. This brutal Maxx responds to the call with a huge stance; tough backbone; and wicked, tire-searing performance. T-Maxx brings it all together and unlocks a whole new level of monster thrashing potential. Go faster, jump higher, and let your creativity find new forms of torturous off-road pounding. The T-Maxx 3.3 is stronger, bigger, and meaner right down to its monster core.
- Powerful TRX® 3.3 racing engine
- Traxas Stability Management® (TSM)
- TQi™ 2.4GHz transmitter with Traxxas Link Wireless Module and receiver
- Ready-To-Drive® with included AA battery holder and EZ-Start® battery, charger, fuel-filler bottle, spare glow plug, precision tools, and more!
- Factory installed telemetry sensors
- Extended chassis, heavy-duty chassis braces, and transmission skid plate
- Polished Resonator two-chamber aluminum pipe
- Large high-volume dual-stage air filter
- Tunable, sealed front and rear differentials
- High-torque digital steering servo
- Heavy-duty servo saver and bellcrank steering system
- Aggressive 6.3" Maxx-sized all-terrain tires
- Mirror-Chrome 3.8" Hurricane wheels
- Auto-shifting two-speed transmission
The T-Maxx 3.3 is the biggest Maxx ever. Giant Maxx tires deliver massive grip off-road and at 6.3" tall, they add increased ground clearance to gobble up deep ruts and overcome huge boulders. In the city, urban obstacles such as curbs and stairs beckon for an all-out Maxx assault. Maxx tires come pre-glued to 3.8" Mirror-Chrome Hurricane wheels. Traxxas engineers equipped the T-Maxx 3.3 with an extended wheelbase (30 mm longer) for maximum stability. T-Maxx is able to put more power the ground for even more acceleration and amazing directional control. There's no skimping when it comes to the chassis. It's formed from 4 mm thick 6061-T6 aluminum and then anodized in brilliant blue. Meaty chassis braces and a rugged skid plate add rock-solid rigidity.
The T-Maxx 3.3 comes fully-assembled with the TQi 2.4GHz radio system and Wireless Module, factory-installed telemetry sensors, fully painted and decaled body, rechargeable NiMH pack for the EZ-Start system and charger, and even includes a fuel dispensing bottle, extra oil filter, extra glow plug, precision tool set, and more!. We back the T-Maxx and all of our products with top-notch support. A staff of skilled representatives is on hand to answer your questions via phone, website, or e-mail. Unmatched parts support allows T-Maxx to be serviced with parts, accessories, and support from thousands of hobby dealers worldwide. Your investment is also protected by the Lifetime Engine Replacement Plan. Traxxas goes the extra mile to ensure that your RC experience is easy and fun (and fast!).