Bigger. Faster. Louder. Slayer Pro 4X4™ delivers the screaming sound and ballistic thrust that every nitro driver craves. Now with a 10% larger footprint, Slayer Pro 4X4's long wheelbase chassis and wide track stance deliver unmatched stability in rough conditions and precise high speed cornering for incredible side-by-side, fender-banging racing action. Extreme TRX® 3.3 power punches hard and revs fast to rip past the competition. The amazing linkage-based suspension and hard-anodized GTR shocks deliver seemingly bottomless suspension travel that simulates the handling and jumping ability of full-size Pro 4X4 trucks. Slayer Pro 4X4's bodywork brings scale looks and 50+mph performance for all-day fun, excitement, and competition. It's the nitro short-course truck that could only come from Traxxas, The Fastest Name In Radio Control®.
- Traxxas Stability Management® (TSM)
- TQi 2.4GHz transmitter and receiver
- Hard-anodized, PTFE-coated GTR shocks with titanium-nitride shafts
- High-torque, waterproof steering and throttle servos
- Split-Spoke SCT wheels with chrome centers and colored beadlock trim
- Aggressive, authentic Pro 4X4 body design
- TRX® 3.3 engine with EZ-Start® electric starting
- Polished Resonator™ dual-chamber tuned pipe
- Extended chassis from the national champion Revo 3.3
- Auto-shifting 2-speed transmission
- Compact receiver box with integrated personal transponder mount
- High-flow dual-stage air filter
- Large capacity 150 cc fuel tank
- Heavy-duty drivetrain with rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Ready-To-Race® with ProGraphix® factory-finished and decaled body
- 2-amp DC Peak Detecting Fast Charger
For those who like their horsepower raw and screaming at the red line, Slayer Pro 4X4 delivers with the award-winning nitro fury of the TRX 3.3 Racing Engine. Slayer Pro 4X4 punches hard with massive torque off the line and a wide powerband—bury the throttle at anytime to send all four tires into a raging fury of roosting dirt. The TRX 3.3 Racing Engine features a precise composite slide carburetor, PowerTune™ cooling head, dyno-proven IPS crankshaft, multi-port rear exhaust, and the starting convenience of the exclusive Traxxas EZ-Start® system. It's competition-proven power with convenience and reliability for all-day driving fun. The TRX 3.3 engine is an investment in performance for years to come, fully protected by the exclusive Traxxas Lifetime Engine Replacement Plan.
The Traxxas Slayer Pro 4X4 comes fully-assembled and Ready-To-Race® with Traxxas Stability Management, the TQi 2.4GHz radio system installed, painted and decaled body, pre-glued tires, and detailed instructions. The reqired EZ-Start battery, charger, and fuel bottle are also included—even a spare glow plug, spare air filter element, and precision tools are in the box. Traxxas backs Slayer and all of our products with top-notch support that is second to none. A staff of skilled representatives is on-hand to answer your questions via phone, website, or e-mail. Unmatched parts support allows Slayer to be serviced with parts and support from thousands of hobby dealers worldwide. Traxxas goes the extra mile to ensure that your RC experience is easy and fun (and fast!).