The Redcat Racing Everest Gen7 Sport, 1/10 Scale RTR Scale Rock Crawler has shocked the RC market. Out of the box, the Gen7 Sport comes standard with features, you’d expect to be optional, for an amazing value.
It all starts with a powder coated 3mm ladder frame chassis, designed and tuned by BPC Custom Chassis and Two Guys Trail Gear. The addition of the low slung forward mounted battery tray and steel electronics bridge create a highly tunable platform that performs alongside customized crawlers costing twice as much.
The realistic 4 door SUV body is similar to what you would find on many modern full sized crawlers. A high quality die cut decal sheet is also include with black, white, red and wood grain panel options so you can customize the Gen7 as your own, straight from the box. Shackle mount bumpers add even more realism and are ready to accept LED lights and mounts.
True to scale, licensed Interco Super Swamper Tires and functional beadlock wheels pull the Gen7 through the toughest of terrains. Each wheel uses inner and outer beadlock rings, which are made of 2mm steel, for maximum strength and tire holding power. Solid axle carrier lockout spools ensure both the left and right tires put down the power, for the most traction possible.
The Gen7 Sport includes a waterproof Hobbywing brushed crawler ESC, 550 brushed electric motor, Waterproof high torque metal gear Hexfly steering servo, 2000mAh NiMH battery pack, NiMH charger, and a 2.4GHz radio system.
The Gen7 Sport is a fully customizable scale crawler, with many performance parts and accessories available.
Get your very own Gen7 Sport today!
- Powder coated 3mm steel ladder frame, 4-Link suspension, Aluminum capped oil filled shocks, Functional 1.9 beadlock wheels, Lockout spool axle carriers, Aluminum wheel hexes, Ball bearings throughout.
- Adjustable wheel base (317mm - 325mm), Multiple shock positions, Adjustable approach and departure angle, Tunable suspension.
- Licensed Interco Super Swamper Tires, Scale body, Shackle mount bumpers (LED ready)
- 550 brushed motor, Waterproof crawler ESC with 3 selectable brake modes, Hexfly metal gear steering servo, 2.4GHz radio system.
- Assembled & Ready to Run - Includes 7.2V 2000mAh NiMH Battery, & NiMH Charger - Requires 4-AA Batteries for Transmitter