Simple. Fast. Just plug in a pair of Traxxas batteries with iD and press start. Traxxas' exclusive iD technology eliminates complicated charger programming by automatically configuring and optimizing the charge settings for Traxxas iD batteries. The EZ-Peak Dual charges two batteries simultaneously at up to 50 watts (4amps) each, or switch to High-Output mode to charge a single battery at the maximum 100 watt (8amp) output. You can even charge a NiMH and a LiPo at the same time! The progress bar and audible alerts keep you informed while the advanced high resolution peak detection delivers a perfect charge every time. Use storage mode for long term storage of batteries to extend battery life.
Faster charging means you get to spend more time behind the wheel. The EZ-Peak Dual puts out a full 100 watts of power that equates to 8-amps of charging horsepower. It’s a twin turbo-equipped charger. Traxxas iD LiPos (4000mAh or higher) charge nearly 2x faster in High Output Mode. The EZ-Peak Dual isn’t just for iD LiPos; the Multi-Chemistry nature of the charger means LiPos and NiMHs can be charged at the same time. Advanced Mode opens the door for backwards compatibility. This allows EZ-Peak Dual to charge any Traxxas Power Cell battery equipped with a first-generation Traxxas High-Current Connectors and Traxxas iD batteries independently or simultaneously. There are two balance ports built into the charger for Traxxas LiPo batteries equipped with external balance leads. Take full advantage of the 8-amp output and experience the pinnacle of charger flexibility and power.
With iD® Auto-Battery Identification there’s no need to worry about the battery chemistry or capacity. EZ-Peak Dual identifies the type of battery and its capacity. EZ-Peak Dual also cuts down on wasted time by eliminating the hassle of programming and using complicated setups. Just plug an iD battery in and press Start. That’s it! Keeping with the simplicity and ease of use, the iD system eliminates fragile balance wires and clunky balance leads. The iD system streamlines the entire charging experience.
- 100-Watt output
- Recognizes Traxxas iD® batteries to automatically program and optimize charger settings
- Charge a NiMH and LiPo at the same time
- Charge progress indicator
- Optimized for faster LiPo balance charging
- One button LiPo storage charge protects your battery investment
- Advanced high-resolution peak detection delivers a perfect charge
- Easy to use interface
- Audible alerts
- Built-in cooling fan
- Advanced Mode for full manual control of charger settings
- Legacy support for all Traxxas High-Current Connectors
- Built-in balance ports for conventional LiPo batteries
- Charges 5-8-cell NiMH batteries
- Charges 2s and 3s LiPo batteries
*charger only. Batteries not included