Beneath its 1950s “Real Steel” body, the 1/8 scale NOTORIOUS™ 6S BLX 4WD has an ARRMA® tough design that’s ideal for wheelie-popping, back-flipping stunts — now made even easier with a Spektrum™ SLT3™ radio, dual protocol receiver, Smart ESC and more.
- Updated with Spektrum™ components and Smart compatible
- 60+ MPH (97 km/h) speeds achievable in optimum conditions using a 6S LiPo battery and the include optional speed pinion gear
- EXB compatible front brace
- Large volume waterproof receiver box
- Ready-to-run - just install a charged 4 cell or 6 cell LiPo battery of your choice
In The Box
- (1) ARRMA® NOTORIOUS™ 6S BLX 1/8 Stunt Truck 4WD RTR
- (1) Spektrum™ Firma™ 150A Smart 4S/6S ESC (installed)
- (1) Spektrum ™ S652 Metal-Geared Digital Servo (installed)
- (1) Spektrum ™ SR315 3-Channel Dual Protocol Receiver (installed)
- (1) Spektrum ™ SLT3™ 2.4GHz 3-Channel Radio
- (1) Product Manual
- (1) Spektrum ™ Firma ™ 4074 2050Kv Brushless Motor
Needed to Complete
- (2) 2S or (2) 3S LiPo Batteries with EC5™ or IC5™ connector
- (1) Compatible Battery Charger
- (4) AA batteries for Transmitter
The 1/8 scale NOTORIOUS™ 6S BLX Stunt Truck 4WD unleashes wheelie-popping, back-flipping, outrageous action with one-of-a-kind style. Its custom 1950s body offers more than streamlined good looks and a matte black or matte blue factory finish. Its exclusive ARRMA® "Real Steel" effect adds eye-catching realism that only improves with severe bashing. The more scratched and scarred your Stunt Truck becomes, the more authentic and amazing it looks.
- Spektrum™ SLT3™ 2.4GHz 3-Channel Radio
- Spektrum™ SR315 Dual Protocol 3-Channel Receiver
- Spektrum™ S652 Digital Servo
- Spektrum™ Firma™ 150A Smart ESC
- Spektrum™ Firma™ 4074 2050Kv Brushless Motor
- Stronger chassis design
- EXB compatible front brace
- Heavy-duty arms front and rear
- Updated Rear shock tower geometry
- Large volume waterproof* receiver box
- Anodized aluminum chassis
- Strong composite chassis side pods
- Center body support and brace for maximum durability
- Internal body protection roll bar
- High downforce wing
- Wheelie bar
- Oil-filled adjustable shocks
- Black-anodized aluminum front and rear shock towers
- Durable steel driveshafts throughout
- Heavy-duty drivetrain
- All-metal diff outdrives and gearbox internals
- Never-loose red aluminum servo saver
- Never-pop ball ends
- 5-Bolt center diff removal
- Easy-access sliding motor mount for quick motor removal
- Hub nut O-rings
- Super-durable wheel hubs for increased strength
- Tough stunt truck wheels
- Multi-terrain dBoots® BACKFLIP™ tires
- "Real Steel" effect body for enhanced realism
- IC5® connectors (EC5™ compatible)
- 2-year limited warranty (see manual for details)
From its heavy-duty front bumper through the short wheelbase chassis to the wheelie bar in back, the NOTORIOUS™ 6S BLX 4WD is engineered to make you a stunt superstar. Its stiff roll cage and underbody will take all kinds of punishment and come back for more. The NOTORIOUS™ 6S BLX 4WD can do it all: long, tall wheelies…tight, fast donuts…standing and aerial backflips…high leaps into the air…and more.
For the power to perform that kind of stunt action, ARRMA® now equips the NOTORIOUS™ 6S BLX 4WD with a potent, 6S-capable brushless system featuring the Spektrum™ Firma™ 150A Smart ESC and Firma™ 2050Kv brushless motor. The combination lets you cut loose with incredible torque, acceleration and speed, while the heavy-duty aluminum and steel chassis and transmission components take it all in its stride. For improved steering, ARRMA® also includes a new, steel gear Spektrum™ S652 Digital Servo — which is 32% stronger and 5% faster than the previous version's ADS-15M servo. Thanks to waterproof electronics, bashing is a "go" even through mud and snow. Just add your favorite 4S or 6S LiPo battery.
The ready-to-run Stunt Truck now also includes a 3-channel Spektrum™ SLT3™ radio and Spektrum™ SR315 dual protocol receiver. Perfect for long hours of fatigue-free bashing, the transmitter's ergonomic design features a foam steering wheel for precise fingertip control and an improved hand grip and trigger feel. If you're a new driver, you'll be able to set throttle limits at 50% or 75% until you're ready to use the full speed potential. The SLT3™ is compatible with Tactic® SLT™ receivers to run other RTR vehicles you may own, and includes a third channel to control optional features such as lights and winches on models that have them.
Because the SR315 receiver can use SLT™ and DSMR® protocols, you can easily upgrade to a Spektrum™ DSMR® transmitter later — then, download the free Spektrum™ Dashboard™ app for your mobile device and take full advantage of the Smart telemetry capabilities already present in the Firma™ electronics. You'll be able to receive real-time updates of ESC temperature, receiver (BEC) voltage, drive pack voltage and motor RPM.
With adjustable 16mm oil-filled shocks on aluminum towers soaking up bumps, the NOTORIOUS™ 6S BLX 4WD Stunt Truck blasts over dirt, asphalt, and grass — over all terrain, in all conditions. Its tough stunt truck wheels come outfitted with multi-terrain dBoots® BACKFLIP™ tires that provide all the traction you'll need to flip, grip, wheelie and spin. A high downforce wing helps keep the vehicle grounded. Everything about the NOTORIOUS™ 6S BLX 4WD contributes to confident control and responsive handling at thrilling high speeds.
For the toughness needed to support extreme stunts, ARRMA® uses a strengthened anodized aluminum chassis as the foundation. A center body support and aluminum center brace plus composite chassis side pods add more durability. All-metal diff outdrives and gearbox internals plus durable steel driveshafts provide a reliable, heavy-duty drivetrain that holds up to extreme stunts and high-speed bashing. A "never loose" aluminum steering servo saver and "never pop" ball ends supply more precision, reliability and confidence.
ARRMA® keeps your maintenance downtime to the minimum by giving the NOTORIOUS™ 6S BLX 4WD an efficient, driver-friendly design. A sliding mount allows quick, hassle-free motor access. The center diff is easy to reach and can be removed by taking out just five bolts.